18 Hole Course: Local Rules
- Red stakes: lateral water hazard
- White stakes:: ut of bounds
- Yellow stakes: water hazard
- Blue stakes / white lines:: ground under repair.
2. A ball which crosses a public road defined as out of bounds and comes to rest beyond that road is out of bounds even though it may lie on another of the course.
3. Relief may be taken from the watering system except where it is located in a water hazard.
4. Relief may be taken from the 150 meter marker stones if they impede stance or swing or if they are in a direct line between your ball and the green.
5. Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions, applies (Rule 24-1)
6. In accordance with the note under Rule 14-3.For all play at Amarilla Golf Course a player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only.
7. Any ball that lands on a plant bed, not in a water hazard, may be dropped without penalty, without gaining distance to the hole (Rule 25).